Cook up a healthy dessert that the whole family can enjoy! In just six easy steps, you will have a delicious vegan banana cake in no time.
3 large ripe bananas, mashed
1\2 cup all-purpose white wheat flour
1\2 cup whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1\4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1\3 cup melted coconut oil
2 tablespoons almond milk
Sliced almonds, to decorate
– In a large bowl mix the wet ingredients: mashed bananas, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract and the almond milk.
– In a small bowl, mix the dry ingredients: all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
– Pour the dry mixture into the dry mixture and mix them well until they are fully incorporated.
– Grease 10X4.5X3 inch baking pan and pour in the batter.
– Sprinkle some sliced almond above
– Bake in a preheated 180c degrees oven for about 30-35, until a toothpick that comes out from the center of the cake is clean and a bit moist.