Want to write for us at Real Mom Daily?
We’d love that! Check out the guidelines below and submit through our site or by email.
REAL MOM DAILY 2018 SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
REAL MOM DAILY accepts articles on many topics related to: parenting, pregnancy, infertility, sex, health, kids, teens, etc. We accept written work in several formats (essays, lists, poems, humor, recipes, reviews). Please take a close look at our site to see the category headings and sub-headings as a guide for what we’re writing about and to whom our audience is. Remember this is a site for moms – how can you circle your piece back to parenting?
The article should be prepared according to the following guidelines:
(1) Articles should be submitted as Word docs.
(2) Articles typically run from 350 to 700 words, but submissions of any length up to 2,000 words may be considered.
(3) At the beginning of the article, the suggested title and author name should immediately precede the body of the text.
(4) All citations should be in endnotes and not in the text. Number endnotes sequentially with Arabic numbers. Use the endnote function in your word processing program so that the notes appear at the end of the article.
(5) Font should be 11-point Arial, whether in normal, bold, or italic. Please do not insert line breaks in the text or special spacing for formatting. Single space following period between sentences, not two spaces.
(6) Paragraph breaks should be indicated by an extra line space rather than a tab space at the beginning of a paragraph.
(7) Only the left-hand margin should be justified.
(8) If you include images, please so not imbed in article. Note: Not all images will be used
For submission, you must include your bio and headshot to be included with your piece. Also, if you have specific pictures you want included in your piece, then please include those at the time of submission.
All submissions must be original, and are exclusive to REAL MOM DAILY. We will not consider articles that have already been published, in any form, in print or online. Currently there is no pay to guest contributors. However we will include your bio with links to your professional website. Please send submissions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to everyone, but please have patience!